Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where do they learn this stuff?

Scarlett is starting to show signs that she is ready for potty training. We've made progress in that she will finally sit on the big potty, but it also consists of others having their turn such as Elmo and most recently a ball. When I explained to her that the ball can't go potty, she would not listen to me. She proceeded to grab the toilet paper and said the ball was done and needed to wipe. I tried to tell her that the ball does not have a "hiney", BUT lo and behold, she proceeds to turn the ball around and around until she found the little hole where you pump air in and she said "there it is" and wipes it with the toilet paper. It was so hilarious!! As I laughed and praised her for being so smart, I started wondering to myself "Where did she learn something like that?"

Sorry no pictures. It was just a story that needed to be told.

0 comments: