December 1st was Scarlett's 2nd birthday. First thing I did when she woke up was get the camera so I can take a picture of her just as she is when she wakes up in the morning which believe it or not was around the time she was actually born two years ago (7:53 a.m.).
This is what we see every morning - hair in the face. Her hair is so straight and goes forward. I have not cut her hair yet and bangs are out of the question with the big cowlick she has right at the top of her hair line.
I usually clip her hair back while we get ready in the morning. This is the face we love to see.
I sang "Happy Birthday" to Scarlett and as you can see from this video she didn't seem interested at all. She didn't understand what birthday was. She was apparently more interested in her socks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment