Just four days after turning six months old, I enrolled Scarlett in swim lessons since we will have a pool at the new house we're building. Turns out she's the youngest one in her class. All the other babies are one to two years old. Even though there are a few things she doesn't understand yet like when to kick or blow bubbles, I know before too long she'll take off and may swim the English Channel. Ok, maybe that's a bit much, but at least she'll be a strong swimmer.
After her first swim lesson. I was there by myself and had no one to take pictures during the lessons.
After her first swim lesson. I was there by myself and had no one to take pictures during the lessons.
BUT thanks to big sister, Sara, came to visit the week of her second swim lesson and was able to take pictures. Here Scarlett poses in her bikini.
(Check next posting for actual swim lesson pictures. Some of the pictures are taken through the glass so they're not perfect shots and you will notice in some pictures that Scarlett was a little clingy. She didn't have a good day on this particular day.)